Question 1 What are combination reaction?
Question 2 Give example of combination reaction?
Those reactions in which two or more substances combine to form a single substance, are called Combination Reactions.
Other topics from Chapter 1 Chemical Reaction and Equation
- Chemical equation
- Chemical Reaction and Equation
- Characteristics of Chemical reaction
- Decomposition reaction
- Displacement Reaction
- Double Displacement Reaction
- Oxidation and Reduction reaction
- Effects of oxidation Reaction in Everyday Life