Question 1 What are combination reaction?
Question 2 Give example of combination reaction?
Those reactions in which two or more substances combine to form a single substance, are called Combination Reactions.
For Example :
2C2H2 + 5O2 → 4CO2 + 2H2O
N2(g) +3H2(g) → 2NH3(g)
C + O2 → CO2
2H2 + O2 → 2H2O
2Mg(s) + O2(g) → 2MgO(s)
Other topics from Chapter 1 Chemical Reaction and Equation
- Chemical equation
- Chemical Reaction and Equation
- Characteristics of Chemical reaction
- Decomposition reaction
- Displacement Reaction
- Double Displacement Reaction
- Oxidation and Reduction reaction
- Effects of oxidation Reaction in Everyday Life