Question 1 Give the characteristics of nematode kingdom?
Question 2 Give few examples of nematode kingdom?
1) The organism have bilaterally symmetrical and triploblastic body.
2) Body is cylindrical rather than flattened.
3) Body has tissues but no real organs.
4) Parasitic nematodes are pathogenic means they produce diseases in host.
5) For Example: Roundworm lives in human intestine and cause ascariasis.
6) Sexes are separate.
7) Alimentary canal is straight, complete mouth and anus.
For Example: Ascaris, pinworm, hookworm.