CBSE has prepared the Date Sheets for Class XII Board Examinations, 2020. Based on the data, it has been observed that this year, students have opted about 30,000 combinations of subjects in both the classes X and XII. As the examinations will be conducted from mid February, 2020. efforts have been made to declare the Date Sheets at the earliest. CBSE has finalised the Date Sheets of Class XII and the same has been hosted on website for information of stakeholders and for necessary action.
While preparing the Date Sheets, following have been kept in mind.
1. Students get sufficient time between examination of main subjects.
2. Dates of competitive examinations may not coincide with the Board’s examinations.
3. Delhi University admission schedule as per orders of the Hon’ble High Court, Delhi
4. Distribution of students in such a way that large number of candidates do not reach any examination centre on any particular date.
5. Students get more time for preparations by early announcement of Date Sheets.
6. All Gazetted and Restricted holidays as declared by the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India
School staff involved in the conduct of examinations and parents etc. may make their summer break plan accordingly.
CBSE wishes GOOD LUCK to all its students.
|Day, Date & Time||Subject Code||Subject Name|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||67||MULTI MEDIA AND WEB TECHNOLOGY|
|72||MASS MEDIA STUDIES (OLD)|
|735||FOOD PRODUCTION IV|
|738||UNDERSTANDING THE EVOLUTION AND FORMS OF MASS MEDIA|
|748||INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL|
|756||INTRODUCTION TO HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT|
|794||DERIVATIVE MARKET OPERATIONS|
|834||FOOD NUTRITION & DIETETICS|
|835||MASS MEDIA STUDIES (NEW)|
|628||AUTOSHOP REPAIR & PRACTICE|
|779||TEXTILE CHEMICAL PROCESSING|
|Monday, 17th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||73||KNOWLEDGE TRADITION & PRACTICES|
|805||FINANCIAL MARKETS MANAGEMENT|
|807||BEAUTY & WELLNESS|
|Thursday, 20th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||739||CRTV AND COM PRAC MM|
|795||DATABASE MANAGEMENT APPLICATION|
|Saturday, 22nd February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||37||PSYCHOLOGY|
|Monday, 24th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||48||PHYSICAL EDUCATION|
|Tuesday, 25th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||66||ENTERPRENEURSHIP|
|824||OFFICE PROCEDURES & PRACTICES|
|777||TRADITIONA INDIAN TEXTILE|
|Wednesday, 26th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:00 PM||796||WEB APPLICATION (OLD)|
|803||WEB APPLICATION (NEW)|
|Thursday, 27th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||1||ENGLSIH ELECTIVE – N|
|101||ENGLSIH ELECTIVE – C|
|Friday, 28th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||3||URDU ELECTIVE|
|76||NATIONAL CADET CORPS|
|810||FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS|
|827||AIR CONDITIONING & REFRIGERATION|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||46||ENGINEERING GRAPHICS|
|79||LIBRABRY & INFORMATION SCIENCE (OLD)|
|609||TYPOGRAPHY & Computer APPLICATION HINDI (OLD)|
|607||TYPOGRAPHY & Computer APPLICATION ENGLISH (OLD)|
|747||LIBRABRY SYSTEM AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT|
|793||CAPITAL MARKET OPERATIONS|
|817||TYPOGRAPHY & COMPUTER APPLICATION (NEW)|
|836||LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE (NEW)|
|Monday, 02nd MARCH 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||42||PHYSICS|
|Tuesday, 03rd March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||27||HISTORY|
|Wednesday, 04th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||812||Marketing|
|Thursday, 05th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||55||Accountancy|
|Friday, 6th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||28||Political Science|
|Saturday, 7th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||43||Chemistry|
|Thursday, 12th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||806||Tourism|
|Friday, 13th March 2020|
|10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||30||Economics|
|Saturday, 14th March 2020|
|10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||44||Biology|
|Monday, 16th March 2020|
|10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||822||TAXATION|
|31||CARNATIC MUSIC VOC|
|32||CARNATIC MUSIC MEL INS|
|34||HINDUSTAN MUSIC VOCAL|
|36||HINDUSTANI MUSIC PER INS|
|Tuesday, 17th March 2020|
|10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||41||MATHEMATCS|
|Wednesday, 18th March 2020|
|10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||74||LEGAL STUDIES|
|608||SHORTHAND (ENGLISH) (OLD)|
|734||FOOD PRODUCTION III|
|825||SHORTHAND (ENGLISH) (NEW)|
|Thursday, 19th March 2020|
|10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||104||PUNJABI|
|189||TELUGU – TELANGANA|
|Friday, 20th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||2||HINDI ELECTIVE|
|Saturday, 21st March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||65||INFORMTICS PRAC. (New)|
|83||COMPUTER SCIENCE (New)|
|265||INFORMATICS PRAC. (Old)|
|283||COMPUTR SCIENCE (Old)|
|Monday, 23rd March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||29||GEOGRAPHY|
|Tuesday, 24th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||54||BUSINESS STUDIES|
|Thursday, 26th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||64||HOME SCIENCE|
|Saturday, 28th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||45||BIOTECHNOLOGY|
|Monday, 30th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||39||SOCIOLOGY|
1. The duration of time for each paper has been indicated in the date-sheet.
2. Duration of time for each subject/paper as given on the question paper be followed meticulously.
3. Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 A.M.
4. Candidates would write their particulars on the answer book.
5. Particulars shall be checked and signed by Assistant Superintendent(s).
6. Question paper will be distributed at 10.15. A.M.
7. From 10.15 A.M. – 10.30 A.M. (15 minutes), candidates shall read the question paper.
8. Candidates would plan proper strategy to write the answers.
9. At 10.30 AM., candidates will start writing the answers.
10. No enquiries about date of declaration of result shall be attended to
11. For updates, please visit website www.cbse.nic.in