After uploading data of the candidates in the form of List of Candidates (LOC), CBSE has prepared the Date Sheets for Class X and Class XII Board Examinations, 2020. Based on the data, it has been observed that this year, students have opted about 30,000 combinations of subjects in both the classes X and XII. As the examinations will be conducted from mid February, 2020. efforts have been made to declare the Date Sheets at the earliest. CBSE has finalised the Date Sheets of Class X and Class XII and the same has been hosted on website for information of stakeholders and for necessary action.
While preparing the Date Sheets, following have been kept in mind.
1. Students get sufficient time between examination of main subjects.
2. Dates of competitive examinations may not coincide with the Board’s examinations.
3. Delhi University admission schedule as per orders of the Hon’ble High Court, Delhi
4. Distribution of students in such a way that large number of candidates do not reach any examination centre on any particular date.
5. Students get more time for preparations by early announcement of Date Sheets.
6. All Gazetted and Restricted holidays as declared by the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India
School staff involved in the conduct of examinations and parents etc. may make their summer break plan accordingly.
CBSE wishes GOOD LUCK to all its students.
|DAY, DATE & TIME||SUBJECT CODE||SUBJECT NAME|
|SATURDAY, 15th FEB 2020|
|10:30 AM – 12:30 PM||401||RETAILING|
|405||INTRODUCTION TO FIN MARKETS|
|406||INTRO TO TOURISM|
|407||BEAUTY & WELLNESS|
|410||FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS|
|411||BANKING & INSURANCE|
|416||MULTI SKILL FOUNDATION COURSE|
|MONDAY, 17th FEB 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||064||HOME SCIENCE|
|076||NATIONAL CADET CORPS|
|10:30 AM – 12:30 PM||354||e PUBLISHING AND e OFFICE|
|THURSDAY, 20th FEB 2020|
|10:30 AM – 12:30 PM||402||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|412||MARKETING & SALES|
|SATURDAY, 22nd FEB 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||015||KANNADA|
|MONDAY, 24th FEB 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||003||URDU COURSE-A|
|089||TELUGU – TELANGANA|
|303||URDU COURSE B|
|WEDNESDAY, 26th FEB 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||101||ENGLISH COMM.|
|184||ENGLISH LNG & LIT|
|FRIDAY, 28th FEB 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||254||ELEM BOOK-K & ACCY|
|SATURDAY, 29th FEB 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||002||HINDI COURSE-A|
|MONDAY, 2nd MAR 2020|
|10:30 AM – 12:30 PM||031||CARNATIC MUSIC VOCAL|
|032||CARNATIC MUSIC (MEL INS)|
|033||CARNATIC MUSIC (PERCUSSION)|
|034||HINDUSTANI MUSIC (VOCAL)|
|035||HINDUSTANI MUSIC (MEL INSTRUMENT)|
|WEDNESDAY, 4th MAR 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||086||SCIENCE – THEORY|
|090||SCIENCE W/O PRACTICAL|
|FRIDAY, 6th MAR 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 AM||154||ELEM. OF BUSINESS|
|SATURDAY, 7th MAR 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||122||SANSKRIT|
|THURSDAY, 12th MAR 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||041||MATHEMATICS STANDARD|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||241||MATHEMATICS BASIC|
|SATURDAY, 14th MAR 2020|
|10:30 AM – 12:30 PM||049||PAINTING|
|WEDNESDAY, 18th MAR 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||087||SOCIAL SCIENCE|
|FRIDAY, 20th MAR 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:00 PM||166||INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY|
|10:30 AM – 12:30 PM||165||COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
1. The duration of time for each paper has been indicated in the date-sheet.
2. Duration of time for each subject/paper as given on the question paper be followed meticulously.
3. Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 A.M.
4. Candidates would write their particulars on the answer book.
5. Particulars shall be checked and signed by Assistant Superintendent(s).
6. Question paper will be distributed at 10.15. A.M.
7. From 10.15 A.M. – 10.30 A.M. (15 minutes), candidates shall read the question paper.
8. Candidates would plan proper strategy to write the answers.
9. At 10.30 AM., candidates will start writing the answers.
10. No enquiries about date of declaration of result shall be attended to
11. For updates, please visit website www.cbse.nic.in